Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fun Day

I'm one-handed right now (holding sleepy Lil' S), so I'll let the pictures do the talking. (Ha, like I could really let that happen! I ended up snagging S to type a few things for me.) Wed morning, I actually woke at a decent time, so we decided to have some fun.



Listening Ear
(". . . and then she put me down and started dressing me
instead of letting me finish my breakfast!")



Ack! Too small already?!?





This is the one shot I took of H in the strawberry fields, and I'm amazed at how perfect it is considering the circumstances. She dropped down for hardly a quarter of a second to pose for me (because for some weird reason she was completely uninterested in actually picking, and of course if you take your child berry picking, you have to have a cute photo to post on your blog about it) and I just clicked and got the shot. She really does look like she's picking and enjoying it, doesn't it? Pictures sure can be deceiving! ;P


H volunteered to wash the strawberries while I nursed li'l S.
I love having a four-year-old around (today).



Full Tummy
Time for nap!
(I'm glad I took those photos Sunday because that night he totally gashed himself!)


We ate strawberries for lunch. I am sure we had sandwiches for lunch too. but I only remember the strawberries--oh, and an orange. I'd taken photos of that for another post. That's how I remember. ;)


before
after

YUM!

No comments: