Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy 4mo!

Lil'S weighed in at 18lb 13oz and measured 27.5 inches at his 4mo appt on Friday (a week late). I'm glad he's growing evenly in height and width (upper 90s for everything). I've learned it's challenging to find well-fitting clothes when kids don't! :)

Thanks again for the cute blanket, Auntie E, and the glider, J!
He's rather outgrown the bouncy seat, although we still put him in it occasionally.
:)

p.s. Somebody sent us a darling, custom-made blanket, and I don't know who it was! The invoice didn't say! Please send me an email you if sent Lil'S a blue striped, airplane and capital S blanket from Two Tinas. I owe you a big thank you! (He's laying on it right now, actually, watching Word World with H.)

1 comment:

Megan and Jeremy said...

He is so big!!! I love it :) And he's looking like a baby baby instead of an infant baby. Awww..it goes by so fast!