Friday, September 17, 2010

My Husband

My husband is absolutely in love with his son.
This is one of the reasons why I love my husband.

My husband is absolutely in love with his daughter, no matter her appearance.
This is another one of the reasons why I love my husband.

[sorry! no pict of me this week! ....or month?]

My husband is absolutely in love with me,
no matter my appearance or my mood--and that's saying a LOT.
This is another one of the reasons why I love my husband.

But, I also have to confess. . . . and you'll have to forgive me on this one:

My husband makes me awesome food.
This is also one of the reasons why I love my husband.
They say food is the way to a man's heart, but I think it applies to women too.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Megan and Jeremy said...

AMEN! I looooove to eat good food & I looooove it when Jeremy makes it or cleans it up. Somehow it tastes better that way :)

Love Lil' S's face in that top picture :)