Thursday, March 5, 2009

Joys & Sorrows

Joy! Last weekend, we purchased a dresser for our food storage that's been stacked in a microwave cart and a printer cart behind our kitchen table. Now our dining area looks SO much better! I'd have pictures of it, but, well, keep reading. . . .

Sorrow. . . . Last week Friday night, poor S came home with another headache. They seem to be getting more frequent. . . .

Sorrow. . . . that same night, I heard H declare, "Uh, oh!" from the bathroom. Not expecting anything major, I ignored her call for a moment while I continued with whatever it was I was doing at the time. "Mama! Uh, oh!!" she called again. This time I got up and investigated, discovering to my horror that she had dropped the digital camera in the toilet. Apparently, she'd been playing with the camera when she heard nature's call and, being three-years-old, she took it with her. . . .  Oh, well.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Rebecca = i can't see you photos - how do it do it?