Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy Birthday, S!

Happy B-day, Hun!
The Big 3-0!
(ok, so it was 12/12, not 1/12, but hey, at least I'm finally getting it posted, right?)

Check out those flames!!!

Inspired by a friend, here I go:

The 30 things that I love about S

1. He puts up with me
2. his smile
3. the way his face lights up when he sees his baby boy
4. Daddy Monster! ('nuff said)
5. he's a total mama's boy
6. he washes dishes for me!
7. No, seriously, he washes dishes for me!
8. I'm not kidding on the dishes thing!
9. he loves to read
10. he shares the love of reading with his family
11. he enjoys his work
12. he lets me cut his hair
13. he plays retro video games
14. he lets me play dr. mario with him even though I totally stink!
15. he doesn't complain about warming up my cold feet night after night after night....
16. he cooks!
17. he cleans!
18. he even puts the kids to bed!
19. he's so totally patient with me
20. he loves his kids
21. he loves learning
22. he teaches his family
23. he's responsible
(cuz we all know who in the relationship isn't!)
24. he keeps his commitments
25. he does his best
26. he listens to me
27. he counsels with me
28. he lets me make my own choices
29. he encourages me
30. he loves me

Happy Birthday, My Love!

opening presents

Opening his BIG present--17 feet high when extended, to be exact!
(Happy Cyber Monday, Mama!)
(oh, yeah, I can put spaces btw the picts when I make collages, huh....it's been a while, sorry!)

Because a big birthday bash just wasn't happening (H was sick), we celebrated by having a chocolate dessert every night for a week. :) It started with a grain-free cake (what could be better than chocolate, butter, and sugar mixed together and baked?), followed by a box-cake, then brownies, brownie pizza, and what else? I know chocolate pudding was in there somewhere. . . .

Again,
Happy Birthday, Love!

No comments: