Monday, July 11, 2011

The Official Announcement


Time to introduce you all to a little someone!


In the first picture, Baby's looking straight ahead.
The second picture is more of a side shot.

My due date is Valentine's Day, cute as that is! I'm pretty certain Baby will make his/her debut a week or two afterward, though, as both H & Lil'S were induced at 41 weeks. Like I had said with Lil'S, I'd like to wait until 42 weeks to see if Baby will come on his/her own. I guess I'd better avoid scheduling his/her baby blessing a week after he/she's due if I really want to go that route this time around, huh. . . . ;P
(talk about one serious pregnancy brain!)

And here's a picture of the rest of us,
as drawn by Miss H Sunday morning.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats! So fun to see your cute family growing! I hope you're feeling well!

HW said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news. I wish you a smooth and happy pregnancy.

cowbell kelly said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Megan and Jeremy said...

Such exciting news!!! Hope you're feeling well!

Cindy said...

Congratulations!!!!!! That's wonderful!! We are due 4 days apart. :) shhh I havent anounced it yet....

The Carter Famdamily said...

Very excited for you!!!