Saturday, August 20, 2011

Barber Shop

I asked S to find a well-rated place thru Google to get his haircut for next week's Society of American Archivists conference. I usually cut his hair for him, or he goes to Great Clips if we're crazy busy (and desperate). However, after cutting his hair for an important event last month, I decided I didn't want the stress of that today. S will be meeting with tons of people, as well as presenting, and I don't want to be paranoid about the quality of my handiwork the whole time he's gone. ;)

S sat down and followed through on my request and quite outdid himself. The picture above is from the website of the place he found. I just couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. I know he'll have a great time.

(I just hope we can afford it! I guess that's where I get a new shirt, and he gets an awesome haircut experience, huh. . . . Although, I guess that's not totally fair as I was the one requesting he get his hair professionally done. Hmm. . . . how else can I rationalize the shirt I just bought from Lands End Clearance?)

No comments: