Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pulla!

Seth made loaves of Finnish Pulla (known as "biscuit" in his family) for the annual "International Food Festival" at work. Most of the loaves were consumed before he had a camera to take pictures. :) This is a bread his mom traditionally bakes at Christmas time. It's great fresh, but it's just as good toasted with butter. I think it just might become a tradition in our house as well! ;)

We are still trying to adjust to our oven, so they turned out a little dark. However, they were still very tasty, and I'm so impressed at what a beautiful braiding job he did! I must admit I felt very much like the other farm animals in the story of Chicken Little when he asked me to help him braid them. I was afraid I'd mess mine up after watching him braid so well! However, I was still there at the end, saying, "Can I have some, Seth?" I'm lucky I have a nice husband! :D YUMMY!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: