Wednesday, December 8, 2010

More Halloween

So, I know Halloween is long gone, as is Thanksgiving, but I meant to get these posted. Okay, so, really I have 100+ pictures I've "meant to get posted", but that's kinda how things go most of the time around here.
This outfit was made by S's mom when he was little and was about to play the part of the crocodile in Peter Pan. A better picture would show how there's plenty of arm and leg length for growing. H was sure cute in it, though, running about the house with that huge tail dragging behind her. (No, this wasn't her costume...did I not post what she was wearing? Did I ever get a Halloween post up? Hmmm......I'm not surprised if the answer is no....) And my apologies for allowing you all to see the state of my entryway.... ;) Housekeeping has never been my forte, and it shows sometimes.....um, much of the time.....um, okay, so.....most of the time! :)

Here's another little something Grandma S sent along. (S & I and H got schokolade!)


Posted by Picasa

No comments: