Wednesday, March 16, 2011

11 Months!

Actually, 11.5 months now....only two more weeks to the big 1!
(Sorry picts are late as usual.....although this time I really did have 11mo ones taken on time. They were deleted while "uploading" to the computer. Sad!)

Poor kid was recovering from the high fevers of Roseola,
though, so he was SO TIRED!!!
(I'd take Roseola over about any other illness to be honest.)

See?

Whatta loopy kid!


I love my boys!

Promenade


Not bad a bad pict, esp considering I was holding a kiddo at the same time.
Really, I was holding Lil'S during every shot I took--excepting those in which it's obvious he was on his own or being held by daddy, of course!
(Confession: I cropped the above pict. Gasp! Just had to get that off my chest.)

Tasty!



Please ignore the major mullet in this picture
and just look at how absolutely gorgeous
this baby--nix that--little girl is!
(Her curls tighten up when her hair has actually been done,
so, no, I don't normally let her run around looking like this...
um, at least when we actually leave the house....) ;)

No comments: