Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sigh....

So, why is it 1 a.m. and not only I
but also both my children are still awake?

Guess it's just all part of being a mom, huh.

At least they're cute, right?

;)

Oh, and I just posted a brief saved post from H's birthday!
http://ncspud.blogspot.com/2011/02/birthday-fun-ii.html
oops!
I think when my next child comes, I'll be blogging about things a year after they happen....if I ever get them blogged about to begin with.

Now back to my shrieking (with glee) one year old, stuck in his chair at the kitchen table, likely wearing strawberry yogurt all over his mouth thanks to Sister's kindness.
Too cute.....even at 1:43 a.m.

Why am I still up?

Maybe because between my husband and my kids I've fallen asleep around 2 AM every night since Tuesday....
Yeah, I guess that would explain it.....

And I do still have more to post from Lil'S's birthday celebration--the celebration that actually happened on his birthday. (yay! more fire and smoke!) But, obviously, now is not the time. Good night, children, Mom is going to bed.

Oh, yeah, I have to put them to sleep (again) first, huh.....

No comments: