Friday, October 24, 2008

H's sick today. And yesterday, and the day before, but ya know, that's how illnesses go. She (and I) will probably be better in a couple weeks. . . . It's amazing how one little bug can wipe out fourteen days of a person's life. But I guess worse one little bug has wiped out many people's lives--completely--so I guess I shouldn't complain.

So, not a lot going on. Just doing some tv watching and snacking throughout the day. Just like yesterday, and the day before that. . . . And that's probably what we'll be doing for the next two weeks as well. . . . Please call. I'm going to be very bored!!!

Here's H for you all. She wanted to blog too. ;) I promise I just told her (not showed her, with the exception of the spacebar one time) which letters to type and didn't help her type them! Although, I did add a couple returns to her last "word".

hhh sick.

mom sick ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttoooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No comments: