Friday, October 17, 2008

I LOVE my S!!!!

Recently S has been taking on projects around our apartment. Two weekends ago he cleaned out our screened-in patio that was still covered in pollen from April and full of all sorts of stuff I've been afraid to touch since that time. (Seriously, the pollen here is insane.) Actually, the spiders and egg sacs were much more ucky than the pollen build-up. He also took apart my hiking stroller to wash the fabric and clean all its rusty parts. YEAH!! He put it back together for me this past week. Now, we just have to get a new tire for it, and I'm all set to join my new neighbor Jenny on her morning walks.

Project number two: last Friday S hung up pictures in our dining area! The wall has been empty since we moved here over a year ago because I wasn't 100% what I wanted to do and didn't have much confidence that I could do a good job with arranging everything properly since I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to this kind of thing. (Yes, dumb, I know!)

If I hadn't of lost our camera within the last two weeks, I'd have pictures proudly displayed here on my blog!! (Yes, I'm in deep trouble. . . .)

No comments: