Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Baby's Turning FOUR!!!

Just wanted to take and upload some picts in case life gets in the way next week--when she will really be turning four. She was dressed cute and the lighting was pretty good outside, so why not take 5 min. and see what we could get?

Actually, I think S would have preferred I had not taken those 5 min. as I was supposed to be picking him up. My bad. However, last year, H's birthday picts never happened. We had to consider her Easter pictures as being her 3rd year ones--and I wasn't even busy preparing for another baby that spring! Maybe he'll forgive me later. . . .



Oops, got a bit of her puffed sleeve there at the bottom. . . . have to fix that.
Aw, this one would have been really cute if I'd just had it focused right and had there been just a little more light on her face! That's how pictures of children go, though, eh?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Oh- these are really precious! You have a talent. I suppose having a rediculously beautiful little girl doesn't hurt.