Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Day Concert



Thursday night we attended H's Kindergarten Valentine's Day Concert.  The kids sang just four or five songs--short and sweet!  It was fun to see them perform.  

I have to admit, though, that during the days leading up to it, I kept joking with S about modern-day education, or the lack thereof:  Where's the Presidents' Day Presentation??  I wanna see the kids all dressed up, quoting famous lines!!!  ;)  

I wish I'd gotten pictures of all the parents standing, taking pictures and videos the moment the kindergarteners arrived on the scene.  Talk about paparazzi!  The kids hadn't even done anything yet!

Waiting for the concert to start. . . .


One of Lil'S's favorite activities: pushing things!!!

Just doing a little weight-lifting.


The PERFECT view, in my opinion!

Just making sure. . . .

We all loved the backward letters.




They lost it a bit here at the start of the second verse, but then they picked back up again.  H is such a little performer!  I wish the zoom on our camera was working because her expressions were fantastic.  (It won't focus in zoom.  The pictures above were the closest I could get to her without the pictures turning out completely fuzzy.)

Thanks for the fun night, Miss H and all the kindies & kindie teachers at her school!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: