Tuesday, April 17, 2012

DIY Photos


Day 3

First a tour of our sad-looking bathroom, thanks to our photo-taking cell phone.  Our camera was MIA.



cute shower hooks I used for color inspiration


the fated cabinet


trashy looking wall previously decorated with lotion by a certain unnamed child (the cheap paint absorbs everything and comes off the wall if you try to clean it)


close-up of nasty, previous paint job and rusty, old electric heater


sad-looking vanity area and the hanging storage that I love my husband for hanging up for me at the start of this project!


ugly but functional closet


cute little H taping the wall where we hang our towels


love the house...not exactly what I was looking for, but had to keep it ;)



She's very proud of that house, as am I. 

After work comes play!


ok, so it wasn't much work, but, ya know . . .



newest game: tug-of-war!


Day 4





we're done!!!
with coat #1 of blue paint, that is. . . .
;)


S took over for me when N needed to eat, and I sent H in with the cell phone to take pictures :)


after the kids were in bed I painted the final layers
sorry, no picts of me
someday I'll post the "after" picts!
;)

No comments: