Thursday, February 26, 2009

More Guided Tour and Next Projects


Check out that floor space (and potential floor space). :)

We moved the bed over to make room for the bachelor chest, which took the place of the night stands we had bought when we first arrived. (before my wonderful mom sent out the beautiful furniture...I know I'm spoiled there!)

1. figure out what to do with all the stuff I used to keep in that top drawer.
Ops, coulda put S's pjs away. . . .
More potential floor space!

This is where the bachelor's chest used to be, opposite the foot of the bed. No more squishing between a big block of furniture and the bed on my way to the ladies' room. However, I think the stuff smooched under the bed is trying to escape.

2. Finish fixing books, etc. (pile on rt)
3. dust x-rays & store them away . . . behind bachelor chest?
4. sort thru junk in boxes, tossing out as much as I can
5. oh, and I guess I should unpack and put away that bag hanging on the door, huh. . . .

Look! Nothing on the floor for me to put away!
(If S wants that gallon of distilled water sitting there, let it sit there.)

S could use a couple more inches here, though. I think only an inch or two is left between the bedroom door and the bachelor chest. Looks like we'd better make that more like a quarter inch.
6. Framed Photos/pictures for us to hang up . . . somewhere. . . .
(The blue blanket is insulation from the cold breezes that come from that at-least-I-think-it's-too-huge space between the floor and the floorboard.)

No comments: