Thursday, February 26, 2009

So, where to put them?

I'm thinking up there for the big traditional wedding photo. However, there's so much space there that I'm tempted to put the second one there too--but how could I arrange it so that would actually look good? I don't think I can. . . . I'm so obsessed with symmetry that I am also not sure what to do about the fact the dresser isn't centered with the wall so that we can have enough room for our laundry hampers (hint: they're under the blankets). Do I go ahead and center it above the dresser even though that would leave a extra space on the left side of the wall? Or, do I go ahead and center it to that portion of wall and . . . blech! Maybe I do need to just make room for the hampers on my side of our closet. . . .
Do I hang something small on the right and left sides of the bed? I would put the traditional wedding photo up above the headboard, but I'd like to eventually make a big flower wall-hanging, like my mom has, to go there. Actually, I'm sure I could do other things with the space as well. Someone please give me some ideas! I don't like having heavy things above the bed since it's a potential safety issue--I'm a worrier, so hanging the big photos would just be bad--and thus the flower arrangement idea. What else can I do in this huge space???

There on the bachelor's chest is the matted picture I'd like to someday get framed. I think a frame matching the handles of the furniture would work.
I'd like to center that small Christ picture between the windows here.

If only I could do something other than "centering". . . . Oh, well!

No comments: