Saturday, July 10, 2010

Father's Day

I'm obviously playing catch up when it comes to blog posts:

Guess who was so tired she forgot that she really was actually prepared for Father's Day?
Poor S got his present on Thu, rather than Sun.


But, as always, he was a good sport about it.

Happy Father's Day,
My Love!!!



Father's Day Hugs!


H hugging the not quite so excited Lil'S


embarrassed little me

I think Sunday morning I had groggily said something to the effect of, "I took care of Lil'S from 10 to 1 and then H from 2-4 without waking you up. Happy Father's Day," and then rolled over in bed. Yet, S went thru his day all smiles. Maybe he really does appreciate his sleep even more than I think he does.



1 comment:

Megan and Jeremy said...

Ohhhhhh...sleep deprivation! Actually that's probably the best Father's Day present ever of a Father of small kids-SLEEP!