Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I will survive! 2

I'm still alive!

Okay, I gotta be fast with this.

1) Having someone come over and help me out is probably the smartest thing I could have ever done while S is away. It's that external structure I've so badly needed to get me up and going and getting things done each day. He's going to D.C. the first week of Aug. Who wants to come and help? ;)

2) Any sure fire way, anyone, to get rid of fleas? As in, something less damaging to my home than setting a bonfire to it??? We've boraxed, bombed (which, we later found out only kills adult fleas, who've already laid 9,357,432 eggs in the past few weeks), and sprayed, and we're still getting bitten! Maybe I just need to drop the kids off at a friends for a day and go through the entire house in one swoop. Perhaps it's my room-by-room cleaning that's biting me in the . . . . Perhaps it really is time to call in the professionals. We need to get the house checked for termites anyway.

Hm...Sam was fussing a second ago...and now the house is quiet.....do I need to check and see if H got out of naptime cuddling with him?




No comments: