Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Couch & Nursery Picts




Here's my new sitting room! (front room, living room, whatever you want to call it) Next up, replacing the winter quilt with real blinds for the window behind it and replacing the carpet. . . . or not. . . .

The boxes in the middle are just the last boxes of books to be unpacked once we get a new bookcase. Again, maybe this Saturday?

Next R project:


Or maybe this should be the next R project:




I keep cleaning out this nursery, but it keeps getting dumped on again as we continue on to various other projects around the house. I guess I'll just have to wait until I'm nesting to clean it up if I want it to stay cleaned up!

And here's my Love. He returned some books to the library last night.
Can you tell?

Oh, and how's his project coming? The dishwasher? Well, he's got most of the plumbing in, and last night he picked up parts for the rest of the plumbing he needs to do. The permit for the electrical work is also filled out, turned in, and paid for. Next, it just needs to be done! Well, if it isn't done by the time baby comes, like most of my projects, it's not like he won't be taking time off work anyway, right?

No comments: