Wednesday, March 24, 2010

HE DID IT! HE DID IT! HE DID IT!!!


Yay!!!
S installed the dishwasher!!!
Before Baby Boy arrived, too!!!
Yippee!!!

Doesn't it look great?!?
doesn't he look great?

I'm so proud of my Love!
I have a dishwasher!!!
Okay, so a dish washer I'm not married to. . . . S has spent many loyal hours standing at that sink for me these past nine months, for which I am truly grateful!

H's pict of the dishwasher box
we spent some of the morning decorating.
It was the happiest she'd been all day--okay, so, really, it was probably the longest she was happy for the entire morning. Let's just say it was one long morning for the both of us. . . .

Now all we need is Aqua America to come figure out why our water has turned brown, and then we'll be able to wash dishes! ;)

1 comment:

Marian said...

Yeah! You are going to love it, I'm sure. What a blessing!